Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Infinicraft is now 24/7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Infinicraft is now 24/7 Empty
PostSubject: Infinicraft is now 24/7   Infinicraft is now 24/7 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:54 pm

The server that I founded the spellblades on, Infincraft, is now 24/7 startin tomorrow. The city, buldings, and Academy are fully built and we are also looking for mods.

Anyone interested? Very Happy

(This is also directed at Safari, Cola, and Celtic. king )
Back to top Go down
CelticGhillie
CelticGhillie

PostSubject: Re: Infinicraft is now 24/7   Infinicraft is now 24/7 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 am

Sounds interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

PostSubject: Re: Infinicraft is now 24/7   Infinicraft is now 24/7 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:22 am

hey dragonchampion,

a little off topic maybe, but how do i install mods on a server?
i just got this vps with centOS, got the server running but now i want to install the mods hey0 and runecraft.
could you tell me how to do that step by step?

would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Infinicraft is now 24/7   Infinicraft is now 24/7 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 am

I wasn't in charge of turning the server 24/7, but I think the info is here

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=628

If not, ask in minecraft forums, I honestly do not know, other than to modify the server jar file same as doing it on a computer-server.

About the server, we have an open-house sort of thing where it is open IP< but noone can modify unless they get promoted to builder.

Here is the IP if you want to join. 173.230.136.32

Also, seems we are having a bit of trouble, so the server is not truly 24/7 at the moment, more like about 7-8 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinicraft is now 24/7   Infinicraft is now 24/7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinicraft is now 24/7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Discussions-
Jump to: