Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Share | 

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:21 am

I thought it would be nice to know each other a little bit better before the server opens up.
So my idea was to introduce us to each other, tell a little bit about yourself what do you like to do.
Do you have a job or are you still going to school? well off course ill start

My name is Yoeri J Huitema i'm from the Netherlands also known as Holland.
I'm a bit hyperactive at times but people say its fun when i cant sit still.

I'm a guitar player and love music like: red hot chili peppers, muse, the kooks etc.
Have been playing in a band for 4 years now also playing a lot of chili covers also on stage
we have a few songs made by us but the most songs we play are covers.

At the moment i'm a student of social sciences at the university of applied sciences. when done with
this study i'm hoping to become a teacher in sociology when i'm done with this study. If it is possible
i will go teach at a high school.

Well i have no job at the moment but thanks to the dutch education system i'm getting 90 euro's a month from the government.
So i can do nice things with friends drink a beer go to a club etc.

If you guys want to know something else about me just ask! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 am

Hey there, my name is Patrick Campbell and I live in the UK.
I enjoy minecraft and have had it for about 3 months now, really enjoying the SMP and SP.

I'm a graphic designer (sort of), I get paid for some of the work I've done for businesses.
I'm currently studying Engineering at school but I'm probably going to move into the world of IT programming, etc.

That's about it for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:06 am

@Patrick Miner Hehe, graphics designer nice that explains the epicness of the new banner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Safari
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 am

Hello!

My name is Adam, I'm 16 years old and I'm homeschooled. I like in Texas and absolutely love video games. I cannot, CAN NOT, wait until Fable 3 comes out. The Fable series has always been one of my favorites. I also can't wait to hear some official news about TES: V. Oblivion was a great, great game. My brother and I just played through Halo: Reach. It was pretty fun. I play WarCraft 3 all the time and I do have StarCraft 2, although it's been a while since I've played it.

I've been playing Minecraft for a couple weeks now and I absolutely love it.

I want to be an astrophysicist or planetary scientist when I get older. I'm deeply fascinated when it comes to Outer Space. I'd also love to get into video game development.

I also love Apple. I guess the fanboy thing applies to me. x]

I found out that after naming Avalon, that Avalon means Apple. Mwahaha. (I also have the Bnet name "Apple" for StarCraft 2. Very Happy)

And I also can't wait to get the server open to all you wonderful people. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newavalon.omgforum.net
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:23 am

I also play Starcraft 2 Very Happy maybe we can play a game someday Razz i'm 1v1 silver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arcanus
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Wink
I'm Jaimy.
I come from the Netherlands, i love to play some onlline games, like WoW, COD games aaaaannndd i may test the beta version of WoW Catalyms as one of hundred people all over the world, so if there are some WoW lovers i can always send you some screenshots Wink
More than gaming i like soccer. I don't like school xD
Well. i think this was almost everything. I surely forgot something but that doesn't really matters xD

Cya
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dutch-invasion.webs.com
BlueNine
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Ahoy-hoy

I'm Ross and you lot are starting to make me feel old Sad

I'm into games (as I guess we all are), particularly looking forward to Civ 5, FM2011 and Fifa 11 coming out this month (why do they release everything at the same time!) some indie games that have particularly caught my interest are Dwarf Fortress (inspired Minecraft if I've been told correctly), The UnReal World (wilderness survival), Cantr II (free-form RP game/society simulator where you can do anything) and Mount & Blade (who doesn't like riding around on a horse smashing people!) all of which lead me to Minecraft which I've been playing pretty much non-stop for a few weeks now.

Things I don't like include: writing things about myself Razz

Hope my application gets accepted and we all get to see each other in-game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoNameCola

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi,

I'm Alex

I live in Canada (woot!) more specifically Vancouver island.

The 2 games I play most are League of Legends and Minecraft but i also love the mass effect series because of its epicness Razz (especially mass effect 2)
I discovered minecraft about a month ago and I'm loving it .

I am currently in high school, but I am planning to be an engineer of some sort in the future.

Some of my hobbies besides gaming are; Hockey (what did you expect, I'm Canadian Razz) and Tae Kwon Do.

Hope to see yall in-game soon Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CelticGhillie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Kyle Sullivan. cheers

I live in Texas, I'm 16, and I'm a Junior at MacArthur High School. WOO!

Alrighty then. I am planning on being a graphic designer or a consept artist. I was actually drawing just before coming on here. tongue

I have a great personality and love to chat and hang out on minecraft, which at the moment is down. Sad

Anyways... I can't wait for the Winter time. Fack Texas Summer Heat! Evil or Very Mad

Haha.... anyways I can't wait to meet you guys out on the server.

-King Zeus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Discussions-
Jump to: