Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

The Chronicles of Avalon

Go down 
+5
patrickminer
Arcanus
NoNameCola
Safari
Dragonchampion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

The Chronicles of Avalon Empty
PostSubject: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 am

The story is the second post down guys.

l
l
V

Last edited by Dragonchampion on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:05 am

Okay, well.

We don't really have the story down yet because of all the building and then the updates and stuff like that but I'd be glad to have your help on a neat storyline.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 am

Excellent. I will need the basics, each mod's full names, their positions in the city, and the city's full name.

Also, I will need an antagonist, if you wish I shall make one up on my own.
Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 am

Alright.

Me/Sahfaree (King Avalon [might change]), CelticGhillie (King Zeus) and NoNameCola (He hasn't picked a name yet, so maybe substitute it with "*cola*" for now)

We are the 3 Kings who are the supreme rulers over the world Avalon, and the main city's name is New Avalon.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:19 am

(working now, expect the story to be released in 15 minutes or so)
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 am

At first... there was darkness

Then, with an explosion of light, came the gods themselves. First there was Notch, the supreme one, who made the world himself.

Then there was Scrilli, Spider God, master of the dark caverns, who added the deep caves.

Then came Clatt'ar, the Skeleton Prince, master of the different creatures of the world. With his power, he made the animals and the monsters that lurked in the deep.

Then came Grruh, Zombie King, who allowed his blood to flow, forming lava and water on the earth.

Finally, unbeknown to the others, came SSShhh, the Creeper Demon. Placing creatures of his own visage upon the earth, as it was complete, the other gods did not notice until it was too late, and creepers where born.

As the eternity passed and eons came and went, three men soon found the remains of a civilization, destroyed by the followers of SSShhh long ago. Learning ancient magics and arming themselves, they went to stop the true plan of SSShhh; the conquest of the gods and imprisonment of Notch Himself.

Fighting against the Creepers, spawn of SSShhh, the three soon came to the dark underworld of the Dark God himself. Facing each other in a furious, climactic duel, the three of them managed to overcome the Dark God, but not without a cost.

The leader of them all, Avalon, lost an eye. His fellow, Zeus, lost his right arm, and the third companion, Rapture, lost both his legs.

However, all was not lost, as Notch came before the three. Thanking them for their brave deed, he gave each of them a gift. To Avalon, the Gemstone of Sight, which allowed him to see all and know all that happened within three leagues of his eye. To Zeus, he gave the Lightning Conquest, arm of the gods made of pure energy, capable of letting out massive blasts of energy. And to Rapture, he gave the legs of the Sky, and with them the ability to fly through the clouds and teleport himself and anyone else whom he wished.

With his gifts given, Notch returned to the heavens, and upon the spot of the Final Conquest, Avalon made the city of New Avalon, and with it, the three Became the Three Emperors, the Triumvirate of the land's government.

Three years later...

The halls where alive with the sounds of festivities. Goblets of wine where struck against the table as fine food was passed around in the tavern. Walking up to the three men at the head of the table, one of the serving girls spoke. "Milords, I am sorry we could not have this celebration in a castle for your honor."

King Avalon laughed. "Ah, dear girl, do not worry! We must see to the needs of the people before we satisfy our need for a castle. Is that not correct, my friends?" Avalon said, turning to his companions. Laughing, Rapture nodded, and Zeus said, "Aye, my friend, that is right. A kingdom is nothing without its people to support them."

Suddenly, the winds started to howl, and the doors smashed open. There, standing at the doorway was a battered, disheveled peasant. After a moment, he tried to speak, and then he collapsed.

As he did, the hall went deathly quiet.

"What are you buffoons waiting for! Take him to a room!" Rapture said, and immediately two soldiers nearby picked him up and carried him upstairs. "If you excuse us." Avalon said, his gaze following the poor man. The three got up, and walked upstairs, where the man was laid down on a bed.

The three kings immediately saw a ghastly sight; the poor man's leg was broken, nay, nearly shattered, bent at an odd angle. His left arm was gone, tied up with a turn piece of hide.

Suddenly, the man's eyes flickered open. Seeing the kings, he tried to sit up, and was forced back bu Zeus. "No, lay back. You are safe now."

"Sires, you do not understand... he... he is coming!" The man babbled, his face red with fever.

"Who?" Avalon said, putting his hand on the man's shoulder. "Who is coming?"

"The Dark One..." With that, the man fell back, unconscious or asleep, for it was impossible to say which. The three companions looked at each other, and stood up.

"It seems the time of peace is over. Now the lands plunge headlong into Chaos once again."

What adventures await the Three, and their subjects? Whom shall they meet? Who shall they ally with? Only time will tell... For these are the Chronicles of Avalon.

Last edited by Dragonchampion on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoNameCola
NoNameCola

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:34 am

................and I thought your application was awesome........

mind=blown x2
Back to top Go down
Arcanus
Avalonian
Avalonian
Arcanus

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:24 am

Wow. Please go make books Smile Then i have someyhings cools to read study
Back to top Go down
http://www.dutch-invasion.webs.com
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 am

That. Was. WICKED.
Back to top Go down
crissbowie

crissbowie

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:56 am

wow... crazy story...
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am

that storry is awesome I love you
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:14 am

Arcanus wrote:
Wow. Please go make books Smile Then i have someyhings cools to read study

Actually, I am working on a fantasy novel, currently in its 23rd rewrite...
Back to top Go down
fishy1289
Avalonian
Avalonian
fishy1289

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 pm

you are my new best friend
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:19 am

Story edited to give Cola his true name.
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Amazing   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 am

I absolutely love the story. Great Job! You have immersed me farther into this story.
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:38 pm

The Story of Old Avalon?
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:47 pm

As the title?

Chronicles of Avalon is the current tile as the story will be ongoing as the server starts.
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Your talking about New Avalon in this story, New Avalon can exist without a new one surely? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Ask Safari about that. However, if you are pulling directly from my story, why not think fo the ruined civilization the Three Kings found as Old Avalon?
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Well, I was just asking you write some epic lore behind the story of New Avalon, but nvm
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 pm

So far, I have tried to come up with a more detailed backstory to Avalon, but I come up blank. I will have to see people in the city and what it is like before I can do more story-wise.

But it is definitely a possibility I will write another lore story for this server when the server becomes public to registrars
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 pm

IMO, shouldn't be public should be very heavily private.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Avalon   The Chronicles of Avalon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Avalon
Page 1 of 1