Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

An Idea for an Efficient Bank

Go down 
+2
crissbowie
fishy1289
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy1289
Avalonian
Avalonian
fishy1289

An Idea for an Efficient Bank Empty
PostSubject: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

well i was thinking what you could do is have a big building of obsidian with a room for each person full of chests. with a mod there have them go in their room. when they are inside the mod would close off the entrance with more obsidian. then the player would just type the command /setbank or something. when u wana access ur bank ud just type /bank. this means that you dont need a mod 24/7. u only need one when someone wants to start a new banking account. i think this is the most secure/efficient way of storing valuables

*maybe have a required payment for a room?

**this is the slightly edited version of my post under the "vote on a currency" thread. i thought i should put it under suggestions. cat

ps: if someone does try to use a diamond pick to go to ur room, not only would they not deserve to be in avalon but it would also take them quite a while to get in
Back to top Go down
crissbowie

crissbowie

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

yeah i think this would work for storing valuables Smile
Back to top Go down
CelticGhillie
CelticGhillie

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Dude, love the idea. cheers Hope Cola and Safari feel the same way.
As long as we know how many people will be joining, the three of us kings could get this project completed for the grand opening of the server.
Back to top Go down
fishy1289
Avalonian
Avalonian
fishy1289

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 pm

CelticGhillie wrote:
Dude, love the idea. cheers Hope Cola and Safari feel the same way.
As long as we know how many people will be joining, the three of us kings could get this project completed for the grand opening of the server.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Line it with Adamintine please. Im peranoid. Suspect
Back to top Go down
crissbowie

crissbowie

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:

lol...but i agree
Back to top Go down
CelticGhillie
CelticGhillie

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Yea sorry, I was going to edit my post to say adamintine. But yea, definately
Back to top Go down
fishy1289
Avalonian
Avalonian
fishy1289

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:

yea idk y i didnt think of that. but thx.
Back to top Go down
fishy1289
Avalonian
Avalonian
fishy1289

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:01 am

I also just realized ud need to have put /home at ur home obvi because otherwise if be trapped in the bank lol or I guess u could just do /spawn. W/e
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 am

love the idea! adamintine would indeed be the safest way to go.
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:28 am

Bank needs to be made of adminium and only admins can access banks for each person.

Otherwise griefers >:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for an Efficient Bank   An Idea for an Efficient Bank Empty

Back to top Go down

An Idea for an Efficient Bank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: