Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

A question on the economy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nitekreeper
Avalonian
Avalonian

A question on the economy? Empty
PostSubject: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 am

Perhaps I should rephrase the question...

How is the economy going to work? Job titles? Land ownership? Public mines? etc. etc. I'm just curious is all Smile

But err this seems like stuff you'd have up somewhere, so if I've been a total noob and overlooked it, feel free to caps lock me in the right direction Very Happy

oh and this is my first multi player server, so can anyone explain the runecrafting mod? Do I need to install it or is it enough to be on the server?
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Re: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 am

The Runecrafting mod is awesome. It is a mod made by SuperLlama that introduces "runes" into the game. Runes are formations of blocks that can do certain things. No, you do not need to install anything, it is just in the server already.
Go here to see all the runes and other information.
Back to top Go down
nitekreeper
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:44 am

tyvm Very Happy looking at em now
Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

PostSubject: Re: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 am

We're hoping everything runs smoothly.

So far we have 3 empty shops & a tavern that can be run by a player. The bank will always be ran by Me or my 2 admins and if us 3 aren't online, the Bank remains closed.

Every mine will be public. Players are not allowed to have private mines. You can form scouting parties to go on a mining expedition, but you have to request an audience in front of atleast 2 out of the 3 kings. Also, you have to specify how long (in-game days) you will be gone or you will end up getting fined. I'll probably be building a dungeon/jail somewhere.

We haven't figured out much land ownership stuff yet, we don't even know where players are going to build their houses. I'm sure we'll figure it out soon enough.

And as for the Runecraft mod. Yes, I did install it yesterday but it will be heavily monitored and controlled. Only a certain select users will be given permission to do anything with it.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
nitekreeper
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 am

Mkay, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
crissbowie

crissbowie

PostSubject: Re: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 am

I call dibs on one of the stores Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Just a quick warning...

Magic used by anyone other than Mages is PROHIBITED. The only way a peasant will be able to use magic is if they either

A) Become an apprentice of the Spellblade Academy
B) Get specific lessons from a Spellblade Trainer, such as the Archmage.

If you choose A, you will be forced to join the academy indefinitely. You are also prohibited to woning lands outside of the Academy borders. Also, you will be forced to help with transit management, such as building roads, teleporters, and more.

If you choose B, you will be able to live outside the Academy and will not have any affiliation with the Academy, but you will also be unable to recharge your spellweapon without the help of a Mage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question on the economy?   A question on the economy? Empty

Back to top Go down

A question on the economy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Discussions-
Jump to: