Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild

Go down 
+3
iTechify
crissbowie
Dragonchampion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild Empty
PostSubject: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:16 pm

All civilians that have shops know of this guild. Rumors persist that they have hands even within the banks itself, and with their guarantees, it is possible.

Members of the order of the Coin are able to open shop within the city at a 1/2 price cost, allowing them to set up much faster than normal.

The Merchant's Guild offers a protection fee for all of its members, saying if they are robbed, they will refund up to a set amount of SB worth of lost items to their members, depending on their rank. Of course, if they where carrying more that that, it is their problem.

For this protection, Merchants in the Order are required to pay a 50% fee on whatever they sell, with it decreasing for higher ranked members.

Also, Members of the Merchant's guild pays less for bank slots, the better their rank, the cheaper they are.

There is only one way to get into the Merchant's Guild and that is by invitation. The Master Trader must come to you and ask if you wish to join the Order of the Coin.

There are only three ranks within the Order of the Coin:

Traveling Merchant

These merchants are always on the road, going from town to town, place to place to sell their wares at the best price. Often, at the despair of the shopkeepers within the city, they will offer their wares for less than the going price, making them much sought after.
Privileges:
100 SB of insurance
3/4 cost of Chests in the Bank Vaults
50% of sales go to the guild

Shopkeeper of the Order

These shopkeepers have their stores open within New Avalon itself, boasting better prices and more varied goods. They also are given a better price for buying vault space, and have to pay less per sale to the guild.
Privileges:
250 SB of Insurance
50% less cost of space in the vault
30% of sales go to the guild

Shopmaster of the Order

Masters of the guild and the ability to trade for what they want, the Shopmaster is in charge of everything within the guild, from fees to insurance claims. It is a very stressful job for one man, and so since the first Shopmaster had an emotional breakdown from overowrking, there has been 2 different Shopmasters, one for fees and one for insurance claims.
Privileges:
100% of sales go to the guild
Has access to the guild coffers
Infinite insurance, as everything he sells goes to the guild.
75% less cost of vault space

The Order of the Coin's HQ is located in New Avalon, and is filled with shelves and shelves of records, insurance claims, and even the coffers of the guild itself.
Back to top Go down
crissbowie

crissbowie

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm

if i don't join this still allowed to run a shop right?im
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Yes   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Yes, as it says at the top,
Quote :
Members of the order of the Coin are able to open shop within the city at a 1/2 price cost, allowing them to set up much faster than normal.

Members of the guild just have extra benefits Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcanus
Avalonian
Avalonian
Arcanus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 am

Well, i could be an Shopmaster Of Order, Chrissiebow and i are making an kinda General Store

May an resource keeper, (the General Store sells resources to) have an own little private mine in the public mine? Just an door to an little private mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dutch-invasion.webs.com
NoNameCola
NoNameCola

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 am

We could probably work something out. (although it would cost you Razz)

It would probably something like: You can have a small mine but it can only be x by x blocks (depending on how much you pay I guess) and you are only permitted to dig strait down. (No tunneling to the other side of the map ^^)

I would have to talk with safari and celtic first though and see what they think.
Back to top Go down
The_Keeper
Avalonian
Avalonian
The_Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild MerchantPeasantScrn

Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild MerchantPeasant
Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:21 pm

This is definitely a guild I'd like to see.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Thought you said no guilds? Razz

(Sorry, just teasing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild   Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Order of the Coin: Merchant's Guild
Page 1 of 1