Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

cvcs1 application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cvcs1

cvcs1 application Empty
PostSubject: cvcs1 application   cvcs1 application EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

My name is Brennan
I am 15 years old
I want to join the Avalon server because I really want to be part of an RP server that doesn't give up in two days. I have never been the admin of another server or anything close to it. I am online about 1 or possibly 2 hours a day. Not to mention, minecraft is an amazing game and role playing seems like it would be a lot of fun. You can definitely trust me because i know how frustrating it can be when somebody wants to ruin what you have worked for.
P.S. I'm not looking for any drama
Back to top Go down
CelticGhillie
CelticGhillie

cvcs1 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: cvcs1 application   cvcs1 application EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:31 pm

cvcs1 wrote:
P.S. I'm not looking for any drama

Damn, you deffinately came at the worst possible time xD Haha anyways. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
cvcs1

cvcs1 application Empty
PostSubject: ..   cvcs1 application EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 pm

thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cvcs1 application Empty
PostSubject: Re: cvcs1 application   cvcs1 application Empty

Back to top Go down

cvcs1 application
Page 1 of 1