Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crissbowie

crissbowie

adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf Empty
PostSubject: adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf   adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:48 pm

SOOOOO...... SINCE THIS FORUM IS KINDA DEAD IM GOING TO RAMDOMLY POST RANDOM STUFF BECAUSE IM BORED.. LOLOLOLOL SORRY........... BTW IS THE SERVER EVER GOING TO COME ONLINE...?
Back to top Go down
Arcanus
Avalonian
Avalonian
Arcanus

PostSubject: Re: adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf   adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:05 am

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
I DONT THINK SO Sad GRR I WANT SERVER bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.dutch-invasion.webs.com
crissbowie

crissbowie

PostSubject: Re: adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf   adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 pm

To bad this server failed, I am currently playing on another server with some great mods running on it, and have a town with 24 people in it Very Happy so yeah..... Guess what I named my town/city?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf   adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf Empty

Back to top Go down

adfjaksdfjslkdfsdfsdf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Discussions-
Jump to: