Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!

Go down 
+5
Safari
patrickminer
psyburn
Arcanus
Dragonchampion
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlueNine
Avalonian
Avalonian
BlueNine

Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Since when is the natural colour of cotton hard to find?
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Considering cotton was pretty damn rare to anyone in the peasant-class, yeah. I suppose it would eb alright, if you added shadows. maybe I was too hasty. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
eyelessDerek
Avalonian
Avalonian
eyelessDerek

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 pm

me and my group of friends actually have our own custom skins that I and madfag created Smile

Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Adsdt

Different colours for each of us, mainly a battle wear. The concept was from a game called castle crashers however we modified it until we were pleased with its look and it soon become something nothing like it.
Credit to Madfag and me

Also my casual wear that I made myself.

Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Side1111

Appropriate for role play environment I believe.
Back to top Go down
The_Keeper
Avalonian
Avalonian
The_Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Made for Fishy, but feel free to use!

Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Peasant

Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Peasantmp
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm

eyelessDerek wrote:

The first one would make a good Imperial Knight if you adorned it with the symbols of the different kings.

However, the casual wear is a little bright for me. Don't forget everyone is a peasant in the beginning of the game, and those colored where extremely rare in medieval times. let alone light colors being almost impossible. tongue
Back to top Go down
BlueNine
Avalonian
Avalonian
BlueNine

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Attempt #2 (more lightbrown-darkbrow that grey-darkgrey and I added in some noise):
Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 B992c5
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm

@bluenine

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Looks genius. I love it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eyelessDerek
Avalonian
Avalonian
eyelessDerek

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:
eyelessDerek wrote:

The first one would make a good Imperial Knight if you adorned it with the symbols of the different kings.

However, the casual wear is a little bright for me. Don't forget everyone is a peasant in the beginning of the game, and those colored where extremely rare in medieval times. let alone light colors being almost impossible. tongue

I know what you mean but what if I was born into a rich family :>, but moved out of my family / ran away with 0 cash. XD?

Madfag and I were thinking if this guild idea does go out in place then we would make a mercenary guild and have our special skins madfag and I made for my group of friends and then alter a lower class version for players who join. So yeah the skin is just for us but I was just thinking if this guild idea does pull off. Arrrrrgh I wanna go online so bad TT!!! Make stuff, build the city up and see how it is. I can't play single player anymore XD
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Post your idea for the Mercenary guild in the Suggestions forum, i would like to see it.
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:54 pm

work in progress knight, going to bed now will continue tomorrow
Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Mannet10
Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Voorka10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!   Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peasants, Knights, and Kings, Oh My!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2