Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

New Avalon Guilds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

New Avalon Guilds Empty
PostSubject: New Avalon Guilds   New Avalon Guilds EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:41 pm

New Avalon Guilds AvalonGuilds

So, with the introduction of the Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order, I thought it would be a good idea to suggest the addition of guilds.

Hopefully, if you know anything about the medieval times, you would know that they had many different guilds. What I mean when I say guilds is that they were basically groups of people that specialized at one thing. For example, there were crafting guilds which specialized in crafting things. There were mining/prospecting guilds. Along with that came blacksmithing guilds...etc...you know my point.

These are basically job classes, but this makes it a lot more fun in my opinion.

The guilds would have their own guild house with a big bulletin board in the middle or on the outside. Then, people could come by and put a sign up on the board telling what they would like to have done and what they are offering.
Here is an example:

John: Hey, Fred do you want me to get you anything? I am about to go the the blacksmithing guild to have some of this ore refined.
Fred: Sure, take these gold ore that I bought earlier from the mining guild and put of an offer of 10 Slime balls. Also, just tell them to contact me when I am on so they can get this ore from me.
John: Ok, I'll head there right now.
*John arrives at the guild house*
*John takes one of the signposts on the board down and starts to write "Need Gold Ore Refined: 10 Slime Balls:Fred"*
*John leaves*
*Blacksmithing guild member sees the sign recently posted*
Member: Hey I can do this! I will contact him right now so I can refine that ore for him.
*Blacksmith finishes job and takes sign down*

There would also be ranks within the guilds along with a leader of course.

I will be adding more to this as I have more ideas. Tell me in the poll if you like it.

P.S. I am not applying that the Spellblade Academy is a guild. They tower over the guilds indefinably.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

New Avalon Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Avalon Guilds   New Avalon Guilds EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 pm

>.>

<.<

*Takes this and runs off to make full descriptions of every guild the server will ever need*

I shall return in 15 Minutes.
Back to top Go down
crissbowie

crissbowie

New Avalon Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Avalon Guilds   New Avalon Guilds EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:

*Takes this and runs off to make full descriptions of every guild the server will ever need*

I shall return in 15 Minutes.

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

New Avalon Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Avalon Guilds   New Avalon Guilds EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Very Happy dragonchampion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

New Avalon Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   New Avalon Guilds EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Good I could help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Avalon Guilds Empty