Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Ruins of Old Avalon

Go down 
+2
iTechify
patrickminer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

Ruins of Old Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Maybe something made from adminium (prevents stupid morons) representing a destructed past, ruined city and a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Ahh   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Ahh, so you are saying that we should have a city area that looks ruined that represents Old Avalon. That is a good idea! Something too improve the lore definitely.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

That gives me an idea...

I might make some ruins for off in the distance sometime as a dungeon for people to explore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNine
Avalonian
Avalonian
BlueNine

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I really like this idea...perhaps it could be on a far-away island so it really requires some exploring to find, then when damage is introduced add some chests with a few valuables and some zombie spawns. "some say the dead of old Avalon still walk the streets...protecting what was once theirs in life"
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:13 pm

this could make the role as adventurer really interesting, you could hide all sorts of ruins all around the map. a broken tower a little village a burnt down farm etc.
and hide a few valuables in those ruins, a few slime-balls, bread,bucket etc.
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Leave signs around with little snippets of the story behind each ruin
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Of course, this would all have to wait to be implemented until PvP, but yes, once PvP is out I will be making it.
Back to top Go down
crissbowie

crissbowie

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 pm

that seems like a awesome idea!!!!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Old Avalon   Ruins of Old Avalon Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Old Avalon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: