Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

[EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer

Go down 
5 posters

Did you like it?
Yes
[EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer I_vote_lcap100%[EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
No
[EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer I_vote_lcap0%[EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

[EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer Empty
PostSubject: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Can I vote yes more then one time, and then give it 500/5?
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 pm

The Gates where actually taken from that. I liked the portcullis idea with fences.

Also, I am planning on doing the same thing he did for the mining guild and bank and etc, with the $ sign and the pick on the buildings, if it is allowed.

Also, the coliseum gave me the idea for a public training area for use when we can take damage. Fight to a set amount of health, or fight to the death for practice. Would be a good thing for the Knights.
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Yes   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Alright cool! Yea the guilds should have a symbol like that on the top. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
NoNameCola
NoNameCola

PostSubject: Re: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 am

Most epic trailer i've seen so far for minecraft Very Happy

good find Razz
Back to top Go down
Ery123

PostSubject: Re: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 pm

The ending "you are not alone" should of been 1 word per slide, but still 10/5 should be official trailer, instead of that bs on minecraft.net home page rollercoaster ride.
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Re: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Ery123 wrote:
The ending "you are not alone" should of been 1 word per slide, but still 10/5 should be official trailer, instead of that bs on minecraft.net home page rollercoaster ride.

Lol agreed...but the roller coaster was cool at first.
Back to top Go down
Ery123

PostSubject: Re: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm

iTechify wrote:
Ery123 wrote:

Lol agreed...but the roller coaster was cool at first.
at first, then it got stupid after 10 times watching, i watched this trailer over and over again. ((orgasmic)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer   [EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

[EPIC] Minecraft Fan Made Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Discussions-
Jump to: