Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Spamming. Am I?

Go down 
+3
iTechify
CelticGhillie
Dragonchampion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Spamming. Am I?   Spamming. Am I? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Do you think i am spamming these forums? I had a P just now from someone, I won't say whom, saying "Stop spamming the forums, jackass." In those exact words.

No, it was not a mod, but I am interested to hear what all of you think, am I truly spamming the forums?
Back to top Go down
CelticGhillie
CelticGhillie

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming. Am I?   Spamming. Am I? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

No, not at all. The "spamming" they are refering to is your continual imput and suggestions that have made the server blossom.

Whoever it was sholud get a kick in the rear and a sock in the mouth.

You have no reason to be accused of spamming. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Lolwhat?   Spamming. Am I? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Dude, every word that comes out of your mouth is a godly hymn that is heard all over...xD lol. But yea, I agree with Ghillie, they should be kicked.
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming. Am I?   Spamming. Am I? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm spamming kind of aswell by this logic.

Your giving a helpful input to the community and staff.
Ignore that jackass.
Back to top Go down
NoNameCola
NoNameCola

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming. Am I?   Spamming. Am I? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 pm

No, your not spamming at all.

It was not a very intelligent comment, your input has/is going to greatly benefit the community.
Back to top Go down
fishy1289
Avalonian
Avalonian
fishy1289

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming. Am I?   Spamming. Am I? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:
I had a P just now from someone

lolol u had a pee from someone Rolling Eyes ok enough with the immaturities no ur not spamming at all. in fact ur literally keeping this forum alive
Back to top Go down
BlueNine
Avalonian
Avalonian
BlueNine

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming. Am I?   Spamming. Am I? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 am

Not spamming, but the sheer mass and speed of your input can be a bit daunting, especially if you haven't checked the forum for a little while...by the time most people have thought "Ooh we could have a miners guild, or..." you've already written up promotion tiers and everything! But that's just enthusiasm (and maybe too much time on ya hands Razz) and you shouldn't be insulted for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spamming. Am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamming. Am I?   Spamming. Am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spamming. Am I?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Discussions-
Jump to: