Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Jimmys96's application [Reviewed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmys96

Jimmys96's application [Reviewed] Empty
PostSubject: Jimmys96's application [Reviewed]   Jimmys96's application [Reviewed] EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Name: Jimmy Olsson

Reason you want to join New Avalon: Because it sounds too awesome not to join it ;P

Admin/OP in any other servers?: not really, just started out minecraft

How long are you on per day?: (Approximate) 0-14 hours a day

Can we trust you?: I don't know how to convince you here since you never seen or met me in any server but ill give you an answer, yes, and hope thats enough xD

Additional comments: I'm a really nice roleplayer, I usually go with 1-2 other players and create big houses, farms, towns and even 2D art sometimes..

EDIT: Corrected spelling error
Back to top Go down

Jimmys96's application [Reviewed]
Page 1 of 1