Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Food and a Bakery

Go down 
+2
CelticGhillie
Dragonchampion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Maybe a requirement that you must eat one bread at least a day? Would make the tavern and farming more needed.
Back to top Go down
CelticGhillie
CelticGhillie

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:03 pm

If only there was a way to regulate hearts to refelct your hunger... that would work perfectly. Surprised
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:05 pm

well i don't think it will be easy to regulate how can we know if everyone's eats a piece of bread per day
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Why not make it a rule stating if they do not have their own farm, then they must buy from a bakery, one loaf a day? No way to enforce it, but it would be nice to see people come in and buy from the bakery, and have a dedicated farmer. Would also allow farmers to make money too by selling crops to the bakery.
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 pm

yes that's a better idea, i would make myself available as farmer (just as many others i guess but still)
And 1 bread should cost 1 slimeball? what is exactly the value of a slimeball
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:17 pm

I think 1 slimeball = $1
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Ok but what could i buy for that 1$ and what should i have to pay for let's say a diamond pick axe.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Not sure how he is going to do it, but here is a list of the prices I invented for my server.

NOTE THAT SELLING IS 1/2 OF THE BUY PRICE UNLESS YOU ARE A SHOP OR TRADER.

$ = SB
NFS = Not For Sale
Full Set: Pick, Shovel, Scythe, Axe

Wood Logs: NFS, Sells for $3 per stack (Resell price is 4 stacks of planks, so its a good deal)
Wood Planks: $1 Per Stack, Sells for $1 for 2 stacks
Wood Tools: $1 for a full set, (CANNOT BE RESOLD)
Stone (Cobble): $1 for 1 Stack, Sells for $1 for 2 Stacks
Stone (Smooth): $3 for 1 Stack, Sells for $1 a Stack
Stone Tools: $2 for full set
Coal: $1 for 5, Sells for $1 for 15
Iron Ore: NFS, (SELLS ONLY TO THE SPELLBLADE ACADEMY. SPELL INGREDIENT) Sells for $3 each
Iron Ingot: $5 each, Sells for $2 each
Iron Tools: $45 for a full set (CANNOT BE RESOLD)
Gold Ore: NFS, (SELLS ONLY TO THE SPELLBLADE ACADEMY. SPELL INGREDIENT) Sells for $7 each
Gold Ingot: NFS, (SELLS ONLY TO THE SPELLBLADE ACADEMY. SPELL INGREDIENT) Sells for $6 each
Gold Block: NFS, (SELLS ONLY TO THE SPELLBLADE ACADEMY. SPELL INGREDIENT) $60 each
Diamond: $50 each, sells for $45 each
Diamond Tools: $450 for a full set. Sells for Original price of the diamonds, minus a little because of their forced use. (Ex.: Pick = $115)
Diamond Block: NFS, (SELLS ONLY TO THE SPELLBLADE ACADEMY. SPELL INGREDIENT) Sells for $500 each
Obsidian: $500 per stack, $10 Each, Sells for $300 per stack, $4 each
Sand: NFS, Sells for $1 for 5 stacks
Glass: $10 a stack, Sells for $5 a stack
Torches: $10 a stack, Sells for $5 a stack
Redstone Dust (Wizard's Dust): NFS except to Apprentice Spellblades and higher rank, who pay $40 a stack. (SELLS ONLY TO THE SPELLBLADE ACADEMY. SPELL INGREDIENT) Sells for $40 a stack (Only item that can be sold for what it is bought at)

OTHER OBJECTS ADDED AS THEY ARE ASKED FOR

Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:35 am

Prices seem fine.

And having a farmer would be nice, except I have to spawn the special items for the tavern. Like apples, ham and milk.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
Ery123

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Safari wrote:
Prices seem fine.

And having a farmer would be nice, except I have to spawn the special items for the tavern. Like apples, ham and milk.
Or for bacon you can make a pig killer which you could make with some creativity.
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Soon enough we will have a mod for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food and a Bakery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and a Bakery   Food and a Bakery Empty

Back to top Go down

Food and a Bakery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalon Minecraft Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: