Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] Empty
PostSubject: And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]   And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 pm

With a bright blast of wind, the castle's gates blew open, clattering into the wall with a dreaful noise. The guards looked uneasy, and even the COuncil of Nobles was a bit stunned.

There was a man, dressed in golden armor from head to toe, wielding a beautiful diamond blade. His helm covered his face and gaze,but they could see his deep, violet eyes looking at each of them in turn.

Suddenly, without hesitation, he walked up to the Council tables, and kneeled.

"I am Dragonchampion, Dragonmage of the Infinitycraft Kingdom, Camelot. I have been ann advisor there for little more than a week, but it seems he does not keep the world running as often as I like.

So, I plead with you, allow me to join this kingdom. I shall do my best to make it better, perhaps even making my own Kingdom eventually, and will make sure each and every one of you is impressed with my prowess."

One of the Councilors spoke, his voice quavering for a split second. "Dragonchampion, what is thy age? And How long can we exect you on each day?"

Dragonchampion looked up, his eyes staring at the Councilor. "I am on every day, when I can and at times when I cannot. I am nineteen winters old, and I swear by the dragon's blood within my veins I shalt not fail you."

The Council grew quiet for a moment, and started talking. Who knew what thier choice would be...

(( Additional Comments ))
I am an avid and serious roleplayer, with tendencies to forget to talk out of character at times. I have a large Magic Academy on Infinicraft, but it is only online during the UK time, and as I am living in EST, I find myself at odds with the timezone. I am currently looking for other places to spend my time, but will be checking in on Infinicraft from time to time.

I believe you can trust me, as I have led a server before (had to stop thanks to bad internet connections) and have been a mod in both Silvab's server and Infinicraft, as stated before. After a quarrel with Silva, I am no longer a mod there, but I am still one in Infinicraft.

As stated before, I am 19 years old, and my Ingame Name is Dragonchampion.

I wish to hear from you soon, I shall be lurking until you give me the clearance.

(( End of Comments ))

Without awaiting a choice, Dragonchampion got up, his armor shining in the candlelight, and turned towards the door. As he reached the door, he turned back slightly, and said,

"I shall not dissapoint you should you choose to add me to your ranks. Remember this."

And with a flash of light, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
NoNameCola
NoNameCola

PostSubject: Re: And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]   And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:38 am

my mind=blown

epic
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]   And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:00 am

Glad you like it. I would love to help you guys out with the storyline if you want help. See my posts in Suggestions if you need a specific thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
CelticGhillie
CelticGhillie

PostSubject: Re: And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]   And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 am

You don't want to know what just happend in my pants, but that was amazing. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]   And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 am

Hehe, be sure to read the Storyline Safari gave me clearance on, over in Suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

PostSubject: Re: And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]   And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 am

Your application has been reviewed.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]   And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed] Empty

Back to top Go down

And my fate begins anew... [Reviewed]
Page 1 of 1