Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order Empty
PostSubject: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm

The Spellblades are a mystical, mysterious Order that has been with the Three Kings since they formed New Avalon. Called Mages by the uneducated masses, they focus on transit and transportation in the city, and are the only ones authorized to create roads, highways, and teleportation Nexi.

To join, you must either be seleted by one of the Three Kings, or be seleted by a Spellweaver or the Archmage himself. After you are selected, you will be given a task, and upon completion you will be inducted in the Spellblade Order, and required to abandon any old home you might have and live within the Academy itself.

Within the Academy there is several levels, each going deeper underground. The levels are listed below for hand reference.

The Spelltower is a private residence of all Spellweavers and the Archmage himself. It is forbidden to all those of lower rank to enter.
Ground Level: Open to all. Public area.
1st level is the Training Arena. Open to Apprentices and better.
2nd Level is the Residential Area. Open to Apprentices and better.
3rd level is the Spellblade-Only Farms Open to Spellblades and better.
4th level is our Mines Open to Apprentices and better.
5th level is our Obsidian Mines, allowing us to gather it for our spells. Open to Spellblades and better.

If you are a member of the Academy, congratulations! You have passed ourr trials and gotten in. There are Six ranks within the Academy, each with different powers. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES FOR YOUR CLASS WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE ACADEMY AND THE STRIPPING OF YOUR MAGIC USEAGE RIGHTS.

ADDITIONAL WARNING: Dabbling in Dragonspells (Secret Runes) results in SERVER BAN if you ignore our warning.

Rank 7: Mage

Peasants that have requested to be taught spells and given enough of a donation to be given 1 spell and 1 spellweapon.
Privileges:
1 Spellweapon, 1 spell. Must ask a Mage to recharge spells.

Rank 6: Apprentice

Allowed only one Spellweapon and one spell from that School. Not allowed to use Spellblade resources yet, such as the Farms and Obsidian Mines, but the normal Mines are open for Apprentices.
Privileges:
Can have 1 Spellweapon and 1 Spell pertaining to the magic school of the weapon
Can use Spellblade Mines

Rank 5: Spellblade

Spellblades are the normal ranks for most members. It requires a lot of work to get beyond this level.
Privileges:
Can have 1 Spellweapon and 2 spells, if there are 2 spells in the school they chose.
Can use all Spellblade resources including the Mines, Obsidian Mines, and Farm

Rank 4: Spellwarrior

Spellwarriors are trained in the use of magic from two different schools. This makes them much more powerful and versatile than their Spellblade brothers.
Privileges:
Access to all Spellblade resources
Can have 2 Spellweapons and 2 spells from each school pertaining to the weapons.

Rank 3: Spellmaster

Spellmasters are the trainers in the Academy, teaching their skills to others. They are also the first rank given access to all the schools of magic.
Privileges:
Access to all spellweapons and spells (Besides the Dragonspells)
Access to all Spellblade resources

Rank 2: Spellweaver

Spellweavers are second only to the Archmage himself. They have access to every spell, including the Dragonspells, should the Archmage wish to teach them.
Privileges:
Access to ALL spells and Spellweapons
Access to ALL locations in the Academy, even the Spelltower
Access to a private room in the Spelltower

Rank 1: Archmage

Leader of the Spellblades and master of Magic. The Archmage is also Chancellor and advisor to the Three Kings themselves, whom are his best pupils.
Privileges:
Complete Control of the Academy

And now, you all get to see me during roleplay. (My skin is very similar to this armor)
The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order Dakyeras_cp_91_lg

Last edited by Dragonchampion on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Awesome   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm

I just have to say that you are awesome. You have done some much to make this server so much better. I love the RP aspects that you have added, and when I saw this, it got so much better. I love the Runecraft mod, so this is probably one of the first things that I will try to join once I get in the game. Again, thank you for making this server so much more awesome than it already is. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Speaking of which, I have something more to add. XD
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Awe   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:54 pm

*iTechify looks in awe*
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Heh, its in the Avalon City thread, what I added. I will also be working on a plan of the Academy on paper, I'll refesh the page every 2 minutes or so so just PM me or reply me or something if you need me.
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Alright   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Alright, I'll keep a note of that and check it out.
Back to top Go down
psyburn
Avalonian
Avalonian
psyburn

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm

+1
I like this! very nicely done you have put a lot of thought in it i'm sure.
But how many people can join? because i guess a lot people want to be a mage.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Added a pick of me in there. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNine
Avalonian
Avalonian
BlueNine

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Not being familiar with the Runecraft mod, but does using an enchanted tool (farmers charm and that lot) require using magic? or would a spellblade be able to craft them for sale? (at a very high price!)
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

The enchanted tools will be available for purchase, by purchasing them you become a Mage, but are not allowed to recharge them yourself.
Back to top Go down
The_Keeper
Avalonian
Avalonian
The_Keeper

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:43 pm

First few skins are up in the tailor shop
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Posted Sign   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:44 am

*Tek posts a sign on the server asking to join*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order   The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order Empty

Back to top Go down

The Avalonian Spellblade Academy and the Spellblade Order
Page 1 of 1