Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild

Go down 
+2
patrickminer
Dragonchampion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild Empty
PostSubject: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Every peasant that has ever entered New Avalon has a single question:

How can I make money?

This question is answered by the Mining Guild: Join us! And feel the earth around you in the mines!

The Mining Guild's Purpose is giving every new peasant in the city a job in the mines. Each one has access to the Guild Mines, a massive mine located in the heart of the city. Whenever they find anything in the mine, 50% of the ore they find goes to the guild, where the other half is theirs to keep. Unlike other guilds, where they recruit for life, the Mining Guild is a "Join as you need" guild, which allows you to effectively walk into the Mining Guild's HQ, sign up, get the ore you need, and then leave the guild after paying them thier percentage.

*NOTE: MINING ANYWHERE BUT LAND GIVEN BY THE MINING GUILD OR THE THREE KINGS IS TREASON, PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.*

There are three ranks in the Order of the Pickaxe, as follows:

Newcomer of the Pickaxe

A simple peasant that wishes to make a living in the mines. they are not paid, and arew required to give 1/2 of whatever they find to the guild, including stone, dirt, gravel, and sand.
Privileges:
Gains a free stone pick on joining
Keeps half of what they find in the mines
Can leave the guild at any time

Prospector of the Order

Miners that have chosen to live by the pick for the rest of their lives, Prospectors are part of the Guild forever. They are given a much larger amount of what they find, and also given a free Iron pick when they are promoted within the guild.
Privileges:
Has access to all materials that belong to the guild
Gets a free Iron Pick upon ranking up
Keeps 3/4 of what they find in the mines

Godminer of the Order

leader of the Order of the Pickaxe, the Godminer has attained near-godly mining skills. They are able to use the guild resources as they please, and keeps whatever they find. however, the Godminer normally chooses to give most of what he finds to the guild, as he has been there since the start of the kingdom.
Privileges:
Complete Control of the Order of the Pickaxe

The Miner's Haven, the HQ of the Order of the Pickaxe, is loacted right outside the Guild Mines. It houses the storage chests, as well as the crafting benches needed to create the basic tools they use. They are also close friends of the Order of the Anvil, as without them they are not able to receieve Iron Ore. As a result, ALL SMITHING COSTS FOR MINERS ARE FREE.

Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Well, I think this is the guild for me.

IF ONLY I COULD GET INTO THE SERVER >:
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Skin for miners ( everything accurate except for helmet, which I'm having >Sad )

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild Miner
Coal ridden clothes and face.
Mud coloured clothes.
Helmet!

PERFECT imo. :>
Back to top Go down
Arcanus
Avalonian
Avalonian
Arcanus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 am

But, why there always need to go such an big amount to the guild? Why not just 25%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dutch-invasion.webs.com
NoNameCola
NoNameCola

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:37 am

Having 50% of the resources go to the guild would prevent people from just mining for their needed resources, instead of buying them, which would be a little counter productive.
Back to top Go down
Arcanus
Avalonian
Avalonian
Arcanus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:43 am

Ooh, if you are in the guild you don't have to give 50%? Or am i just a little bit dumb now?
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 am

50% goes to the guild.
The rest you can sell on or keep
Back to top Go down
Arcanus
Avalonian
Avalonian
Arcanus

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:15 am

Can't the shopkeepers get an little benefit from the guild? We need to get our money with selling the things we find in mines.
Atleast everyone who is member of the Order Of The Coin
Back to top Go down
The_Keeper
Avalonian
Avalonian
The_Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild MiningPeasantScrn-3

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild MiningPeasant-1
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm not wearing that.
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Part Picker   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild 20rppjn

I made it just into an apron type thing and I was able to add it using the part picker tool to any skin.

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild Viavs

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild 2ef4whv

This is how it looks after

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild 2ryo6cw

So you could just add this to yours Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Keeper
Avalonian
Avalonian
The_Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 pm

patrickminer wrote:
I'm not wearing that.

It's the tabard that's the essential part.
iTechify explained how easily it can be transferred to you're current skin.
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 am

added to my skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild   Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Order of the Pickaxe: The Mining Guild
Page 1 of 1