Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Hello! If you'd like to join our wonderful server, create an account and make a forum post following the Join Application! We look forward to having you! Very Happy
Avalon Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know why the navigation menu isn't centered. -___-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation vacation! Take a break. Avalon will be back later. I'm mostly keeping it down now because lots of new games are coming out soon like Dead Rising 2, Fable 3, and Fallout.

Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild Empty
PostSubject: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 pm

*NOTE THAT THIEVERY IS PUNISHABLE BY BAN IF YOU DO IT BEFORE SERVER DAMAGE IS RELEASED. THIS IS A GUILD THAT IS ONLY TO BE MANNED WHEN DAMAGE IS RELEASED. EVEN THEN, THE ONLY THING THAT IS ALLOWED TO BE STOLEN IS MONEY (SB).*

THIS WAS JUST AN IDEA FOR A GUILD. IT SEEMS THAT FROM POSTS BELOW, IT WOULD NOT BE A WISE GUILD TO HAVE. SO, THIS IDEA IS SCRAPPED. I WILL KEEP IT UP FOR FUTURE SERVER JOINEES TO LOOK AT.

The Thieves guild is a secretive organization in the city of New Avalon. Located hidden away in the city itself, many of the High Council believe it to be nothing but a myth.

Nevertheless, it is real.

Members of the guild are tasked to find and steal from those pompus, fat fools that prefer to gorge themselves on things that should never have been thiers to begin with. A sort of Robin hood organization, they steal from the rich and give to the poor. The poor meaning, well, their guild.

There are four ranks within the Guild. Each of them serves a purpose, each of them having a different job. Joining the Guild requires invitation, and an invitation will be for a specific job within the guild with no hope for ranking higher.

Thiefbrother
Licensed thieves, these men of shadow slip as defenses and steal from the storage of fat, rich lords. They know exactly how to get past traps and keep from falling into one. However, if they are captured, they are sworn to take the punishment and NEVER reveal the Order of the Bloody Dagger.
Privileges:
50% of anything stolen is given to the guild
Required to never tell of the Order of they are caught
Killed and turned over to the authorities if they disobey the rules of the guild

Bloodbrother
Assassins of the Guild, these members do not like material wealth. Armed with only an Iron blade, they are also known as the Ironsabers. They are hired by rich nobles wanting their rivals killed, or sometimes by the Three Kings themselves for difficult monsters, though the Three Kings would never admit it.
Privileges:
25% of pay goes to the guild
Required to never tell of the guild if they are caught
Dislikes material wealth, but is alright with Currency (SB). You can only hire an Assassin with SB.

Swordbrother
Masters of the blade and followers of the shadow. Swordbrothers are hired arms, filling in for other guards when the pay is right. It is said they will do anything for money, but this is not true. Swordbrothers are as honorable as any Knight of Avalon, and will often go to great lengths to show it, such as offering to do a job for less if it is a noble deed. However, as they are a member of the Order of the Bloody Dagger, they will not harm their brothers, but WILL inform their fellow guards.
Privileges:
30% of pay goes to the guild.
Will offer to do a job for less if it is a noble mission.

Masterbrother
Masters of the Shadow, they know the power of teleportation and are hardly ever caught. They hold the riches of the guild within the palm of their hand, and are in charge of the Bloodbrother's and Swordbrother's pay and jobs.
Privileges:
Complete control of the Order of the Bloody Dagger

Last edited by Dragonchampion on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eyelessDerek
Avalonian
Avalonian
eyelessDerek

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Champion I don't find this appropriate for a role play environment. Even though there were a lot of guilds but these should be created in game with a group of people. Say I wanted to start a guild and I just do so and then post on the forums about it our keep it secret to ourselves.

Seems to fit our "Time" better.

Nor do I think the Kings would allow an open thieves guild and steal other things from people.

It's also a little cheesy and sounds like a oblivion, however I do like the idea of guilds.
Back to top Go down
patrickminer
Avalonian
Avalonian

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Would be easily abused.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Eh, was just an idea. But I see you are right, would be easily abused. Sooooo... Can we have a mod lock this post please?
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

eyelessDerek wrote:
Champion I don't find this appropriate for a role play environment. Even though there were a lot of guilds but these should be created in game with a group of people. Say I wanted to start a guild and I just do so and then post on the forums about it our keep it secret to ourselves.

Nor do I think the Kings would allow an open thieves guild and steal other things from people.

It's also a little cheesy and sounds like a oblivion, however I do like the idea of guilds.

Well, these are a few basic guilds that are being put in play before the game starts to help us out at the beginning. This doesn't mean you can't have a small group for your friends and you. These are places with public halls that you can apply/be invited to join. And yes, this one sounds like oblivion but Oblivion did not start the guild system. Smile Thanks
Back to top Go down
eyelessDerek
Avalonian
Avalonian
eyelessDerek

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:12 pm

iTechify wrote:
eyelessDerek wrote:

Well, these are a few basic guilds that are being put in play before the game starts to help us out at the beginning. This doesn't mean you can't have a small group for your friends and you. These are places with public halls that you can apply/be invited to join. And yes, this one sounds like oblivion but Oblivion did not start the guild system. Smile Thanks

Ya I know, I'm just commenting on the suggestion of a thieves guild. Mercenaries / Hunters guild would be cool instead of thieves/assassin. Once PvP is out we can have hired guns. Be quite fun xD

Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Yea   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Yea, that'd be cool once PvP is out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Lemme pop in here and say something...

Regulated thieves in a thieves guild would be a lot better than having to deal with unregulated thieves popping up all over the place once the PvP is released...
Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Agreed   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Yea I agree. It would be dumb having people just come out and kill you saying that they just decided to be a thief.
Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:00 am

Honestly, I don't want this guild in my server.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:05 am

The ultimatum has been placed, and this thread has no more purpose. Razz

Although whats going to happen when people do steal? In the Minecraft forums I have seen several people that admitted that when the PvP comes out they will be stealing.
Back to top Go down
Safari
Admin
Admin
Safari

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 am

If anybody steals anything in my server then they'll be banned right then, regardless of who it is.
Back to top Go down
http://newavalon.omgforum.net
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 am

bounce Half the fun is defending a stash against thieves... what if everyone voted on it?

(RP in my books needs antagonists)

Back to top Go down
iTechify
Avalonian
Avalonian
iTechify

PostSubject: Agreed?   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:
bounce Half the fun is defending a stash against thieves... what if everyone voted on it?

(RP in my books needs antagonists)

I agree, but maybe just that could be another chapter of the story later on. First everything is good and once we are settled, we can add a protagonist encampment outside the city/protagonist city/etc.
Back to top Go down
Dragonchampion
Archmage
Archmage
Dragonchampion

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Of course, nothing can be done now because damage isnt implemented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild   Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Order of the Bloody Dagger: Thief and Assassin's Guild
Page 1 of 1